Disclaimer: Consult with a doctor before deciding on a treatment plan for cancer or any other disease.
We’ve included links below to products that have a reputation for being of high-quality and appropriate for holistic cancer treatment. These affiliate links help fund this web site and keep it going.

Introduction to Chlorine Dioxide

 

Chlorine dioxide is a treatment that stands out from other treatment protocols for cancer for a variety of reasons. For one thing, it was not developed on the basis of a particular theory (e.g. the Trophoblast Theory of Cancer, Somatidian Theory, the Warburg Effect, etc.). Rather, it’s usefulness was discovered by accident by a man named Jim Humble, who was searching for gold in malaria-infested rainforests. It can be used to cure almost any infectious disease including malaria, dengue, herpes, AIDs, and more. As such, this stuff is an excellent travel medicine because it’s compact and powerful against a wide range of infectious organisms.

 

Jim Humble used chlorine dioxide to save his friends’ lives as they lay dying the rainforest from malaria. He had no other substance to offer them except the solution that he’d brought with him to sterilize water. To his surprise, the chlorine dioxide worked to cure malaria. Within hours, his friends were on the road to recovery.

 

So Humble experimented with treating other diseases using chlorine dioxide. He was never able to get funding to study it formally, as you’d expect given the political restraints of finding a cancer cure, but despite this, Humble was able to develop a large following of people who used his chlorine dioxide treatment (known as the Miracle Mineral Supplement) to treat various diseases. These people have reported their results from using the treatment. Information about MMS and people’s successes using it are available in Jim Humble’s books.

Chlorine Dioxide/Miracle Mineral Supplement/MMS

 

Quick Summary

Chlorine dioxide, also known as MMS or Miracle Mineral Supplement, is used to treat a wide variety of infectious and degenerative diseases. In treating cancer, the substance is able to cause cancer cells to revert back into normal, healthy cells. Cancer patients often combine chlorine dioxide with dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) to create an even more powerful treatment protocol.

 Buy DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) here. 

Detailed Information

 

Chlorine dioxide is a gas produced during the preparation of MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) in a special at-home procedure. The chlorine gas remains trapped inside the liquid for about 30 minutes after it is prepared. During this time, the MMS can be administered transdermally through the skin, consumed orally, used as a douche, or as an enema.  MMS is easy to prepare at home with the proper materials [1]

 

The gas produced by MMS in combination with other ingredients consists of small quantities of chlorine dioxide that will damage and kill pathogens, cancer cells, and other unhealthy cells and particles in the body without doing any harm to healthy cells. The MMS formula consists of distilled water and 28% sodium chlorite, a chemical commonly used to cleanse water to make it safe for human consumption. A specific procedure for using MMS and other ingredients can be followed to create the chlorine dioxide compound that is said to have cancer-curing qualities. [1]

 

Administering Chlorine Dioxide

 

Jim Humble, the man who developed MMS, recommends that patients who plan to follow the MMS/chlorine dioxide protocol at home do so with great care and study. His website offers books on the subject that would be valuable for individuals looking to work with chlorine dioxide as a cancer treatment (see resources list for link). [2]

 

MMS Recipe

 

Below, the basic procedure for producing chlorine dioxide at home is outlined:

 

      Use 5 drops of 10% citric acid per drop of MMS solution, or a 5:1 ratio (i.e. for 5 drops of chlorine dioxide, one would put 5 drops of MMS solution into a glass (made of glass), and then mix in 25 drops of 10% citric acid, freshly squeezed lemon/lime juice).

 

      To make one drop of chlorine dioxide, start with 1 drop of MMS solution and 5 drops of 10% citric acid (or 1 drop of 50% citric acid), lemon juice, or lime juice.

 

o   NOTE: Store-bought lemon and lime juice may have extra added ingredients that interfere with the creation of chlorine dioxide. It’s crucial that the patient freshly squeezes the lemon/lime juice in order for the treatment to work properly.

 

      After distributing the citric acid and MMS in the appropriate quantities, mix them together periodically for 3 minutes.

 

      After 3 minutes, add 6-8 ounces of water into the glass. Drink the whole glass of water to consume the 1 drop of chlorine dioxide [3].

 

MMS Herxheimer Reaction

 

The consumption of chlorine dioxide should be gradually built up over a period of time by starting with a low-dose and moving to a higher, therapeutic dose. Without this slow build up, chlorine dioxide can cause nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting from its harsh effects on the stomach and the strong die-off reaction that it causes . It is recommended to start with ½ a drop of chlorine dioxide on the first day of use; to do this, follow the above procedure for making 1 drop of chlorine dioxide, then drink only ½ of the glass of water (throw away the rest of the water, since the treatment will lose its effectiveness after 30 minutes). If within the first thirty minutes, six hours, and then 24 hours the patient’s stomach reacts well to the treatment, they may increase the dose to 1 drop the second day. [3]

 

It isn’t recommended to build up the dosage by more than one drop per day. If the patient’s stomach reacts acceptably to the treatment, the goal is to continue increasing the dosage by one drop every day until the desired dosage is achieved. A common recommendation is to take 3 drops of chlorine dioxide every hour for a few hours every day. [3]

 

What to Avoid While Taking MMS

 

Patients taking chlorine dioxide should avoid the following within the 2 hours before and after the chlorine dioxide treatment:

 

      Vitamin C

      Immune builders

      Protocel

      Cantron

      Other antioxidants [3]

 

How Chlorine Dioxide Works

 

Chlorine dioxide’s volatility and its tendency to easily accept electrons allow it to effectively attack pathogens. Pathogens are electron donors (they give away electrons easily), so when a chlorine dioxide ion reaches a pathogen, it takes up to 5 of the pathogen’s electrons, thus resulting in a microscopic semi-explosion that destroys the pathogen. Chlorine dioxide only activates upon contact with acidic, positively charged ions in the body, meaning that healthy cells with a pH of 7 or above are safe from the effects. Cancer cells are affected by chlorine dioxide because of their acidity. [1]

 

It should be noted that chlorine dioxide itself is an oxidizer, and not itself the “cure”. It effectively damages and kills harmful cells, cleansing the body of elements that are causing sickness, therefore allowing the body’s healthy cells to be able to do their jobs properly in helping the body to cleanse and heal itself. [2]

 

Patients may feel sick when taking chlorine dioxide because of the body’s actions resulting in expelling toxins. The harmful cells die after coming into contact with the chlorine dioxide ions, at which time toxins may be released into the system, resulting in the need for the body to expel the toxins. Depending on what the chlorine dioxide is treating and the individual’s own personal characteristics, the body’s response may be more or less intense. The chlorine dioxide itself will not become toxic; it turns into regular table salt inside the body within 2 hours after consumption. [1]

 

If an individual is healthy and has no pathogens, cancer cells, or other toxic cells in their body, chlorine dioxide will increase levels of hypochlorous acid in the body, which will strengthen the immune system. There are no ill effects if a healthy person takes chlorine dioxide [1].

 

Other Diseases Treated by Chlorine Dioxide

 

Chlorine dioxide is capable of treating a wide variety of other diseases, including (but not limited to) the following:

 

      HIV/AIDS

      Malaria

      Autism

      Hepatitis A, B, and C

      Diabetes

      Lyme disease

      MRSA

      Multiple sclerosis

      Parasitic infections

      Dengue fever

      Parkinson’s

      Alzheimer’s Disease [2]

 

Other Important Information:

MMS can be used to cure Candida albicans infections, but it should be used in tandem with edible bentonite for powerful results.

Related Links:

pH Therapy for Cancer and Cancer Diets

Livingston-Wheeler Diet: Abscisin-Based Diet and Immunotherapy Protocol for Cancer

 

Resources

 

[1] Abraham, Adam (2007). No Miracle, Just Wonderful Chemistry. Retrieved March 15, 2018 from: http://www.phaelosopher.com/2007/09/09/no-miracle-just-wonderful-chemistry/

 

[2] Humble, Jim (n.d). The MMS Protocols. Retrieved March 15, 2018 from: https://jimhumble.is/mms-protocols

 

[3] Kehr, Webster (2017). General comments about the safe use of Chlorine Dioxide. Retrieved March 15, 2018 from: https://www.cancertutor.com/chlorine_dioxide/